Old Brother understands many Singaporeans might not blink an eye when purchasing a car, but when it comes to paying for parking, a lot will fret over it. I am one of them. I am a fan of hanging out at parks and finding places to run. Therefore, these free parking savings really add up.
Worry not. Here is a list of carparks across the whole of Singapore that provide you with free parking.
I will only list carparks with parking that are totally free, not those 1 or 2 hours free parking.
Carparks that are totally FREE:
Eateries, Attractions, Malls Etc
- Dempsey Hill
- Former Ford Factory
- Orchid Country Club
- Reflections at Bukit Chandu
- Sentosa Costa Sands Resort
- Tampines Retail Park (Where IKEA, Giant and Courts are)
- The Changi Museum
- The Grandstand
Nature and Parks
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Changi Point Coastal Walk / Changi Beach
- East Coast Park (Most Carparks, except the busy ones)
- Labrador Nature Reserve
- Mount Faber Park
- Pasir Ris Park
- Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- Windsor Nature Park (To 7pm)
- Alexandra Retail Centre (Weekdays night, Weekend & PB)
- Gillman Barracks (Weekdays night and Weekend & PB)
- Midview City (Weekdays night and Weekend & PB)
- Sin Ming AutoCity (Sunday & Public Holiday)
- Tradehub 21 (Weekdays night and Weekend & PB)
There you go. I do not wish to list the timings here as they could change anytime. The information above might change anytime. Some free carparks might also be closed at certain hours too.
Do your own due diligence by visiting websites like SGCarMart to double confirm. Hope this is helpful! If I miss out any or if there is any updates, feel free to comment below to help everyone. Thanks